Rock chips are unsightly and decrease the value of your vehicle. They will eventually rust if not repaired.
We use a revolutionary sprayless treatment that provides a 99% color match and fills the chip- guaranteed not to power wash off:
- Any contaminates are removed with our wax and grease remover
- Chips are treated with our Barrier Coat to ensure the paint will adhere properly to the chip
- Paint is mixed according to your vehicles color code
- Proprietary chemicals are added to the paint that:
- Suspend pearls and metallics so they don’t sink to the bottom of the chip
- Reduce solvent ratio to remove paint shrinkage as it cures
- Add gloss to match surrounding clear coat
- Paint is applied using a Teflon applicator and is left higher than the surrounding surface
- Drying time is 15 to 30 minutes
- Excess paint is removed using a chemically treated shop towel wrapped around a sanding block
- And Volia! Zee chip iz gone!